Salary variable bonus, provident fund, annual leave
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Job Ref 1808280/001
Date posted 05 June 2022bangkok human-resources/learning-development 2022-06-16 2022-08-04 retail bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity L&D Manager (x1 vacancy) has arisen in one of the top retailing company in Thailand.
About the L&D Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for designing learning and development for corporate staff with more than 1,000 employees. The salary offered is competitive with variable bonus and provident fund.
- Understand business priority and needs by processing learning needs analysis with Head of BU to identify critical skills, functional skills
- Develops strategic partnerships with the Executive Team, HR specialists, and other internal client’s to identify learning needs, design learning interventions to ensure continuous learning system and processes
- Be able to conduct learning needs assessment by using various tools both traditional and digital tools
- Proactively addresses and responds to engagement concern especially on people development issues by bringing key stakeholders together to assess root causes and performance gaps, implementing and/or supporting implementation of appropriate interventions, including strategic planning, tactical and project planning, facilitation, instruction, program design, materials development and performance analysis
- Develop internal content, material by working closely with internal trainers to identify functional course training based on functional competency
- Continuously liaison with all levels of administration and staff in the delivery of L&D services and the provision of consulting support; works closely with all Directors and Department Managers to support the delivery of program development
- Work with BIT/ vendor to design learning system, interface and online contents to ensure that all content crates good employee’s experience and enhance continuous learning
- Develop and manage internal learning management system to ensure that the course structure, system and flow work efficiency and effectively
- Ensure the training roadmap is delivered and execute up to standard level
To succeed in the L&D Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior HRBP and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ direct experience in learning & development area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Strategic thinking
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality
This top retailing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. This company also offers hybrid work model to align with new normal way of working.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting L&D Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident Fund, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022A global retailer is looking for a Recruitment Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will work in end-to-end recruitment for variety type of contract.
Salary: Bonus + Group Insurance + phone allowance + etc.Location: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Recruitment Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food retail company based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting HR Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected banking firms. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a HR Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 31 May 2022An exciting VP of Recruitment (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand, reporting directly to SVP HR this is a role for a HR who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 30 May 2022An exciting VP of Recruitment (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand, reporting directly to SVP HR this is a role for a HR who is a leader in their field.