Salary THB151.42 - THB173.05 per month + Group Insurance, Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rungrin Rattanaphan
Job Ref 1801550/001
Date posted 18 May 2022bangkok human-resources/learning-development 2022-05-26 2022-07-17 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HRD Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the long lasting group company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for L&D specialist or HRD who is a leader in their field.
About the HRD Manager Role:
Due to company transform to drive business to be better than before, the HRD Manager will play a key role of people developing in the HR team’s continued development. You will enjoy competitive base salary with group bonus for this role.
- Work in COE office and work closely with each BU Head to understand training requested and issue
- Design and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organisational development needs
- Implement various learning methods company-wide
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training's
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help each BU develop their team members through career patting
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
To be succeed in this role, The communication is very important to understand training need and main issue of each BU
- Experiences in HRD, L&D Specialist in Manufacturing
- Experience to design training road map
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
The long-history manufacturing target to transform culture to be more professional, including settle COE office to support group company.
If you have a successful track record of L&D , HRD management and enjoy to implement & creating training to support business, you can take your career forward with this exciting HRD Manager role.
Apply now or send CV to me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Annual LeaveLocation: BangkokDate posted: 26 April 2022An international manufacturing is recruiting a HR Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this HR Manager job, you will be responsible for leading full spectrum of HR in its next phase of growth.