Salary THB80000 - THB90000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident fund, Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rungrin Rattanaphan
Job Ref 1796250/001
Date posted 26 April 2022bangkok human-resources/learning-development 2022-05-13 2022-06-25 insurance Bangkok TH THB 80000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global insurance is recruiting a L&D Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this L&D manager job, you will be responsible to align global training and initiate training to localise, reporting to Thai HR Director, dotted line to regional L&D
About L&D Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading in the scope of people development; training plan, training operation, training strategy and etc. Moreover, you will look after the issue of employee’s retention; company activities and engagement survey. You will enjoy group insurance and provident fund for this role.
- Responsible for assisting Regional L&D Lead & HR Director in full scopes of learning & development (Training need, training plan & road-map, training organisation, training analysis & report as well as training administration)
- Analyse the related information to set up appropriate company annual training plan in line with company’s overall training strategy to meet business requirements
- Organise internal and external training sessions as well as online training under HR scope responsibility (soft skill, English, Work-Well training and etc.)
- Support the creation and the planning of new training scheme for employees, supervisors and managers
- Ensure that training & development activities are conducted to meet legal requirement, all training reports are timely and accurately submitted to the authorities with the required period. (Department of Skill Development)
- Produce local and company group reports related to training activities
- Monitoring and develop the company’s online training platform such as learning management system or degree
To be succeed the role, you need to be flexible and have can-do attitude mindset , work closely with HRBP and line manager of each division to analyse the gap and find the way to improve.
- Thai Nationality
- Five years of working experience in L&D strategies; training need survey, training plan creation, training road-map and online training platform (LMS)
- Fluency in English
- Experience in global or working with multi-national company
This leading global insurance company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great benefit. With a long-lasting history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is
the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting L&D Manager
Apply today or send your CV to me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB70000 - THB90000 per month + SSO; Group Insurance; BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Recruitment Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading insurance firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Bonus, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, Medical InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 30 May 2022An interesting opportunity OD Manager (x1 vacancy) has arisen in one of the dynamic start up company who aims to focus on B2B digital market.
Salary: THB70000 - THB90000 per month + Group Insurance, Provident Fund, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 23 May 2022An exciting C&B Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available in a leading group company in Bangkok.
Salary: Bonus + Provident fund + Group Insurance + Etc.Location: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 April 2022An exciting Talent Fulfilment Specialist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global consulting firms based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Salary: Group Insurance; Provident Fund; Annual Leave; VB Bonus 1-3 monthsLocation: Samut Sakhon ProvinceDate posted: 04 May 2022An important HR & Admin Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of global leader manufacturing in decorative surfaces in Samutsakhon, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a HR Assistant Manager above who needs to create more strategic part such as job evaluation, succession planning and people development.