Learning & Development Manager (Luxury)
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + +Bonus+Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Learning and Development Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at luxury retail. This is a role for Trainer who is a leader in their field.
About the Learning and Development Role:
Training is a key function in the luxury retail organisation to ensure that retail team develops selling expertise, embodies the brand values and history, and deliver high level of service to our clients. The salary range for this role is THB 80k - 100k per month + Bonus + Insurance.
- Execute Regional L&D strategy and objectives to support and build strong retail team with selling passion and enthusiasm
- Collaborate with local management to identify company training needs
- Schedule appropriate training sessions. Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations
- Train and guide new employees via orientation programme, 90-day learning challenge and the THG watch specialist programme
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training
- Support and utilise the client experience evaluation programme to coach and guide retailers on the company expectations pertaining to digital, telephone and boutique experiences
- Collaborate with third party training institution to develop and implement effective training programs that includes training curriculum, e-learning courses, course design, workshops and video
- Manage training database and maintain training documentation and records to meet company requirements
- Execute the group planned and ongoing training programme that provides retailers with the learning resources and tools to improve performance and optimise on the potential of our teams
- Provide coaching and development to the retail trainers, retail managers and Prospective Managerial Candidates (PMCs) to ensure effective implementation of training programmes
- Manage the PMC talent development programme and ensure all learning assignments are executed timely and effectively
- Work with HR and Operation to develop and deploy Organisational Development framework to build a high performing organisation culture and set the foundation to develop organisational capabilities
- Implement various learning methods in the retail boutiques (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Assess the success of development plans and help retail staff members make the most of learning opportunities
- Assist HODs to develop their team members through career pathing
To succeed in the role, you must be proficient in MS Office applications such as Words, Excel, PowerPoint. Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management or Business Administration Psychology or a related field
- Solid experience in Learning and Development, designing, developing and delivering of training programmes.
- Good team player and strong customer orientation
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
This leading luxury retailer has been operating for many years. With their professional service, the company has been growing and has provided attractive benefits to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the career challenge and advancement, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Luxury Retail) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551