Head of Learning & Development
Salary THB250000 - THB300000 per month + Allowance + Bonuses + Health Insurance
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG company is recruiting Head of Learning & Development (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading HR to align with the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Head of Learning & Development Role:
This is a great opportunity for this role as executive level to setup people development strategy locally and other countries.
The salary range for this role is THB220k to THB300k per month + Allowance + Bonuses + Health Insurance.
- Work collaboratively with BU Heads in establishing the people development strategies to enable achievement of the company's business needs to meet its current and future growth
- Design the learning path of people development curriculum through blending of initiative and innovative interventions
- Establish and develop the standardised methodologies, procedures for delivery, implementation, evaluation and ROI measurement
- Lead and drive development programs through various best practices, innovative approaches, and new trend of technologies
- Foreseen and develop a full-cycle of people development in terms of competencies, talent management and succession plan
- Oversee the team in an effective delivering and executing as well as proactively working and supporting other related HR team and businesses
- Foreseen and design the new trend of development to align with business expansion in other countries
To be successful in this role, you must possess 15 years' experience in the field with at least 10 years experience in management level.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HR, Business Administration or related field
- 15 years solid experience in L&D and/or organisational development field in a large scale company
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting with own initiatives
- Strong leadership, initiative, strategic thinking and stakeholder management
- Have a strong proven record of projects in change management or transformation change
- Business level of English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Thai Nationality only
This leading FMCG has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development and expansion.
If you are a initiative and detailed oriented professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of Learning & Development job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551