Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per month + Variable Bonus, Phone Allowance, Provident Fund & Group Insurance
Consultant Chawin Jiravijitkul
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok TH THB 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting HRD Manager (x1 vacancy) role has just become available at one of the most leading Asian pharmaceutical distribution companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior HR Manager, this is a role for an expert HRD who is a leader in their field.
About the Human Resource Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire reward strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Senior HR Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Development of training programs and resources to support sales and service objectives at organisational, business unit, team and individual level
- Provide customised training resources/programs
- Maintain and up to date knowledge of all systems, products and services to support staff in providing an exceptional member experience and maximise sales opportunities
- Analyse skill gaps and performance improvement opportunities – branch, team, and individual level
- Provide constructive feedback to participants and consult with department managers and team leaders to ensure that coaching and development provided is reinforced through ongoing performance management.
- Managing and establishing KM in organisation
- Prepare training record and staff movement report to comply with rules and regulations of Labour Ministry or relevant institutes
- Conduct performance appraisal communication to ensure understating of performance review process
- Collect and consolidate performance review results and ensure with organisational performance
To succeed in the HRD Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior HR Manager and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- BSc/BA in business administration, political science or relevant field
- 7-10 Year(s) in HR and administration
- Experience in career management and succession planning is a must
- Basic human resources theories and practice
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Counselling skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Good command of written and spoken English due to the nature of the business
This leading Asian pharmaceutical distribution company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRD Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551