Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + + Group Insurance + Product Discount + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 retail Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A Boutique Coach job (x1 vacancy) within the Luxury Fashion industry has just become available.
About Boutique Coach - Luxury Fashion Role:
This person will play an important role as a role model in inspiring and managing the boutique team members to achieve the mission of the brand. Responsible for executing the brand difference in the boutique and demonstrating, directly report to Boutique Manager.
Salary range: THB100K - 150K per month + provident fund + group insurance.
- Acts as an internal boutique learning specialist and supports boutique staff in their learning journey and growth in the workplace
- To engage and develop the boutique sales force and transmit brand values to inspire them to provide exceptional client experience, as well as to enjoy, learn and grow whilst doing so
- To facilitate in-boutique training, learning solutions (including digital ones) and field coaching and follow-up
- To plan and track coaching conversations with boutique staff to help them in their work and in meeting performance and service objectives
- To ensure and measure learning and coaching effectiveness in order to achieve learning and business objectives
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess work experience in sales or sales management experience with a client-centric mindset.
- Native Thai speaking and fluent in English required
- Minimum Bachelor degree (any field)
- Background in coaching/ mentoring/ learning & development/ training in Fashion related business
- Strong passion for people development and client service excellence
- Open-minded, adaptable and able to exercise flexibility
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Pleasant personality with sound interpersonal skills
- Organised and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good team player, disciplined & honest
- Able to withstand retail working hours and work on weekends and public holidays
One of the global brand luxury fashion leaders, that specialises in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, and fashion accessories.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good passion in coaching and training and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Boutique Coach - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551