Organisation Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-16 human-resources-and-personnel Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Organisation Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an expert L&D who is a leader in their field.
About the Organisation Development Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire L&D strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with the HR Director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all L&D activities.
- Lead all L&D activities
- Plan, communicate and execute training programmes such as leadership development, functional skills training, overseas seminars, ensuring that employees successfully complete necessary training as required
- Analyse and continuously improve training practices and systems to achieve business results
- Conduct the assessment, preparation, execution and evaluation of employee's individual development plan, ensuing that the IDPs are valid and in line with business direction and objectives
- Advise employees on effective performance appraisal, ensuring that employees understand and can complete performance appraisal and IDP correctly
- Provide support and give advice to employees on the preparation of IDP and provide suggestion and resources for the development such as leadership development, online learning, computer training, functional skills training and etc.
- Lead the organisation wide implementation of high performance environment methodology focusing on end-to-end performance management process that will distinguish between high performer and poor performer and drive performance
- Manage talent management program to understand talent- ambition, ability, agility, achievement, where it lies, risk and gaps for development; analyse and interpret talent database to ensure talent initiatives are high impact to the long term organisational health
To succeed in the Organisation Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Regional L&D Manager, business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of seven years’ direct experience in L&D and OD area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Strategic thinking
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skills set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality due to nature of the business
- Good command in English due to nature of the business
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Organisation Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551