Learning & Development Specialist
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-15 manufacturing-and-production Chonburi TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading a global manufacturing company is recruiting a Learning & Development Specialist in Chonburi to join the team. In this Learning & Development job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Learning & Development Specialist Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will lead a full cycle in providing direction to all learning and development platform and related activities.
- Work closely with HR Manager and top management to develop people development strategy
- Engage with head of business functions to identify and define business and/or individual training needs/ critical situations where related to enhance people capability development
- Design, develop, transform and deliver programs/interventions that can access to improve people capability in functional, soft and leadership skills
- Monitor new trends of people development and best practices to ensure continuous improvement of learning processes
- Respond to design and deliver internal communication to relevant parties/company wide
- Manage and administer all activities in relations to learning and development
- Other projects ad-hoc as assigned
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Learning & Development.
- Minimum five years' experience in Learning & Development, Organisation Development, and/or HR related field
- Can work in a dynamic environment and deal with complex circumstances
- Can be independent, self-starter as well as demonstrated a sense of urgency
- Strong planning, analytical, and organisational skills
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Excellent in English communication both verbal and written
- Thai nationality and Thai language only
The successful Learning & Development Specialist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Learning & Development with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551