Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Learning & Development Manager has just become available at one of the most respected financial services company based in Bangkok. This is a role for a professional HR who is able to lead strategic perspective in their field.
About the Learning & Development Manager:
Reporting to the Director of HR, you will lead a full spectrum strategically people development and manage its team.
- Collaboratively work with Regional and HR Director to design people development strategy where meeting business direction and digitalisation
- Work closely with Head of Business Units and OD team for HR initiatives to meet its business productivity
- Design, revamp framework, processes, roadmap through new effective tools/interventions that focus on individually, by function, talents pool and succession plan
- Administer, monitor, coach all team members to ensure an ability to implement and support in a full spectrum in terms of learning and people development.
- Implement special projects that lead from Regional as business trend and needed
To succeed in the Learning & Development Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively as cross functional, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of seven years' of learning & development experience
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure and deal with complex topics
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
- High work ethic and capable to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated a sense of urgency with a high leadership, negotiation skills
- Excellent communication both Thai and command of English with high interpersonal skills due to the nature of the business
- Thai Nationality only due to nature of the business
This financial service company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many global awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Learning & Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.