Organisation Development Specialist
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 human-resources-and-personnel 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Organisation Development Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Manager this is a role for an expert learning & development professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Organisation Development Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire reward learning and development strategy delivering the highest quality service and work closely with HR Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all training activities.
- Plan functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organisational planning and budgeting systems
- Assess relevant training needs for staff individuals and organisation, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed
- Produce organisational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards
- Organise training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to compliment that provided externally or internally by others
To succeed in the Organisation Development Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with regional development manager and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of six years’ direct experience in learning & development area is required, preferably within FMCG, pharmaceutical or a modern pro-active organisation
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic, under pressured environment
- Mature leadership and communication; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality due to nature of the business
- Good command in English (need to contact with regional)
This pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Organisation Development Specialist role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.