Consultant Arisa Rojnuckarin
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
About The Training Manager Role In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing consultation to executive leaders and senior management on the development and implementation of key strategies and training for creating and sustaining a high performing organiation.
- Provides a range of consultation to executive leaders and senior management on the development and implementation of key strategies and training for creating and sustaining a high performing organiation.
- Works collaboratively at organization and divisiion levels to ensure business planing and support each other and lead to continuous improvement of organizational performance.
- Creates and impelements staff training and development programs that support the organization's succession planning objectives and foster a highly effective management and leadership structure.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Organization Development, Business Administration, Psychology or other relevant courses.
- Minimum 5 years professional level experience in Organization Development and/or or Human Resources Management in an intermediate to large size organization
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge in training and development needs analyses, program development and delivery
- Advanced level strategic project and work planning organization.
- Demonstrated initiative to analyze and resolve problems quickly, efficiently and collaboratively.