Learning & Development, Manager
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-28 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A leading international chemicals business is looking for a high calibre Learning & Development Manager, located in Rayong to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Learning & Development Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, Learning & Development Manager will play a significant role to lead the team, continued development and success across companies wide.
- Working closely with top management team to design HRD/OD strategy in order to develop people capability in fast-pace business environment and achieve business strategy
- Analyse, benchmark the best practices with global, multinational op companies and adopt best practices to formulate policies of HR Development to the company
- Design and develop a full matric of competencies management system
- Learning and Development: design new interventions/tools to develop front-line to senior leaders to ensure the availability of competent leaders
- Talent and Succession Plan: design and identify top talents pool, successors for the key positions, Succession Planning System; and develop talent assessment tools and talent development program
- Manage and coach the team to be able to support all HRBP and line managers in terms of implementation, solution and issues
- More than 10 years' experience in HRD/OD in chemicals, Automotive, O&G industry
- Have a proven record of change management/transformation
- Analytical, strategic skills as well as a good problem solvers
- High leadership, managerial and negotiation skills to manage all stakeholders
- Good command of English both written and verbal due to the nature of the business
- Thai citizenship and Thai language only due to the nature of the business
This leading the chemicals company has an outstanding both local and international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Learning & Development Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.