Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An exciting L&D Manager has just become available at one of the most respected retail company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Talent and learning, this is a role for an expert L&D who is a leader in their field.
About the L&D Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire L&D strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Talent and Learning Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all learning activities.
- Identify and assess the Organisation's training needs and develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs, as necessary. Align training program with current and new business initiatives and objectives and provide training solutions to address business needs
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Review training materials from a variety of vendors and choose appropriate materials
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective
- Research, plan, design, and conduct various training programs across the organisation to support the organisation's professional development needs
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and expected learning outcomes
- Support /coach learners and managers and act as a resource for training or development related questions
- Support requests for both technical and soft skills based training courses and programs in areas of both design and delivery
- Able to function at a high level in both a collaborative team environment as well as independently as needed to manage project assignments
To succeed in the L&D Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with Talent and Learning and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree qualifications in a Social Sciences, Business Management, or related discipline
- Five to eight years' experience in HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HROD, Learning and Development
- Keen on Learning & Development, Talent Management & Development
- Strong understanding of HR process and practices
- Strong English communication skills due to the nature of the business
This retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting L&D Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.