Performance and Career Management Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 11 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Performance and Career Management Manager has just become available at one of the international retailing companies based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Talent Manager - Talent and Succession Planning Lead, this is a role for an expert performance management and talent management specialist who wants to work in fast paced environment and career progression.
About the Performance and Career Management Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing and facilitating talent and performance activities, understand stakeholders in order to design proper tools that match with each party.
- Take full ownership in delivering end-to-end performance management cycle, talent management and career development plan to support succession plan
- Work closely with People Business Partner to support them with tools and best practice for them to enable Line Managers to be able to manage their talents
- Set up career counselling process and works with business functions to track movement of talents / successors and promote cross-functional move and job swap where possible
- Understand what processes and tools work best for different groups of colleagues and ensures and at the same time keeps them simple and effective and well aligned with group’s practice
- Monitor talent database accuracy
To succeed in the Performance and Career Management Manager role, you will need to have strong performance management system and extensive knowledge about development tools and best practice.
- Minimum of five to eight years’ experience in HR area with clear understanding about performance management system and in depth knowledge about talent management
- Able to work as specialist and be a good team member to support HR business partner and line managers
- Good strategic thinking and planning
- Passionate in developing people to maximise their capability
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Required Thai applicants due to the nature of the job
This international retailing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards and career progression are clear. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Performance and Career Management Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.