Learning and Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 05 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Learning and Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Manufacturing company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Learning and Development Manager, this is a role for an expert L&D who is a leader in their field.
About the Learning and Development Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire training, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Regional Learning and Development Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all training activities.
- Responsible for analysing, assessing and understanding the business needs to recommend solutions to the client and then implementing the same
- This position will need to understand the internal & external influences on the business’s needs and be able to assist the solutioning process
- This position will be expected to develop, manage, facilitate Leadership & Team effectiveness interventions for mid & senior level managers
- Run end-to-end program-management & effectiveness evaluation for the COE designed learning interventions
- It is expected that the incumbent will have a very high experience/skill set/knowledge level in one (or more) major area of this positions’ activity/skill set and a wider lesser level of experience in several other areas
To succeed in the Learning and Development Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of six years’ direct experience in learning & Development area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Strategic thinking
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Experienced leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality due to nature of job
- Good communication in English (Business Level) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will read and speak in the language
This Manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Compensation & Benefits job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.