Regional HR Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 21 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional HR Development Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a learning & development professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional HR Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire development program, delivering the highest quality training and work closely with the HR Director.
- Maintain and update Thailand and all countries in SE Asia employees’ data in HR database system (Bamboo-HR system) and employees’ profile
- Supportive roll for employee recruitment
- Developing suitable and cost effective recruitment and retention strategies
- Develop and manage training program
- Maintain and update organisation structure and job descriptions for Thailand and SE Asia
- Conduct induction and orientation to new employees
- Taking responsible for employee relations, safety, welfare and health
To succeed in the Regional HR Development Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with HR Director and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Age above 32 years old
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- At least seven to ten years' HR experience and five years in supervisory level in a multi-national company
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Able to travel
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional HR Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.