Training Operation Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 22 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading retailer is recruiting a Training Operation Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Training Operation Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and their expansion plans, the Training Operation Manager will play a key role in the HR team's continued development.
- Work closely with global training team to develop all training programs and ensure are standardised execution to support all key businesses
- Partner with all key business stakeholders to analyse, plan and drive implementation to meet its business goal
- Ability to define and develop a blueprint of training programs in terms of operating procedures, processes, work-flow and guideline
- Initiate and design new intervention, trendy learning tools and integrate with other programs to maximise people and business performance and culture
- Provide expert consultancy and solutions of overall both functional, leadership programs as well as supporting champion change of culture driven
To succeed in the Training Operation Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across functional, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum five years of HR development/training experience
- Strong planning, systematic thinking, organisation and time management skills
- Effective interpretation, communication and presentation skills
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure and deal with complex topics
- Initiative, and can be work independently
- High leadership and interpersonal skills to stakeholders
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Thai nationality
This retail company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many global awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Training Operation Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.