Head of HRIS Division
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anuwat Puthong
Date posted 12 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of HRIS job opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected construction company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of CoE this is a role for an expert HRIS who is a leader in its field.
About the Head of HRIS Division Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the entire HRIS strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with CoE Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HRIS activities.
- Work with Head of CoE and all business line manager in all function to implement and run HR system such as SAP and Success factors program including assessing needs for various business functions within the department
- Assists Head of HRIS in identifying and analysing options and recommends business process enhancement
- Participates in IT status meeting for identification and resolution of issues and consideration and evaluation of potential system enhancements and upgrades
- Participates in HRIS implementation projects. Attends meeting regarding information systems applications
- Coordinates movement and maintenance of HR software, processing related purchase requisitions and work orders
- Assists other utilising HR computer systems, supervising staff closely in implementation phase of new systems
To succeed in the Head of HRIS Division role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Head of CoE and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information System or related field
- At least eight years of working experience especially in software house, IT Application project
- Having experience in HRIS would be advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill, especially Excel
- Good command in English both spoken and written to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language, such as working with teams across borders and in the internal matrix
This construction firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of HRIS Division job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.