HR Business Partner Manager
Salary 1 Month Bonus
Location Kalasin ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Usanee Limpanithanon
Job Ref 1827350/001
Date posted 04 August 2022bangkok human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 fmcg Kalasin Province TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This HRBP Manager (x1 vacancy) is a position in a global ingredient solutions company who provide solutions and innovate for almost 60 industry sectors across more than 40 countries.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
The Human Resources Business Partner Manager – Kalasin works closely with the HR Center of Excellence (COE) and Shared Service Center (SSC) team. This position will be in Kalasin. This position supports the site managers in managing the day-to-day Human Resources functions including: recruiting and selection, performance management, talent development, employee relations, total rewards, onboarding, policy implementation, employee engagement, communication activities, and employment law compliance. The role offers one month bonus.
- Providing professional advices to plant leadership and stakeholders for efficacy improvement
- Participating and collaborating with Talent Acquisition team members on implementing innovative and inclusive recruitment strategies and process. Giving insights and recommendations for the succession planning projects
- Supporting all aspects of labour and employee relations including investigations; grievances; counselling to management; conflict mediation and resolution; disciplinary procedures etc. Giving guidance to managers on all employee-related matters and assist in the resolution of employee relations issues
- Strengthening employee engagement via employee relation programs and establish positive relationships with community and local government facilities via CSR and external relation programs
- Identifying HR strategies that are aligned with the country HR direction, identify areas for improvement continuously and able to initiate the projects of organisation enhancement, well-being and working environment, and performance
- Implementing, recommending, and communicating Compensation & Benefits policies, regulations and procedures. Ensure competitive salary review and bonus plan implementation
- Maintaining HRIS records and ensuring data accuracy and conducting reports from the database. Monitoring HR reporting analytics (staffing, absenteeism, overtime etc.)
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or related fields
- At least 10 years of working experience in a similar role, preferably in a multinational company environment
- HR experiences in a manufacturing environment is a strong plus.
- Team player, proactive, creative, able to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction
- Strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English language (both written and verbal)
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: 18,000 AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting HRBP Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a telecommunication company in Bangkok.
Salary: Car, Fixed Bonus, Variable BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 11 August 2022An interesting opportunity as HR Director (x1 vacancy) has just become available in one of the international automotive company in Thailand.
Salary: THB140000 - THB200000 per month + BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 08 August 2022This is an interesting job as HR Manager (x1 vacancy) in multinational automotive which has strong knowledge of law and regulations.
Salary: variable bonus, provident fund, annual leaveLocation: BangkokDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting HRBP double hatting L&D (x1 vacancy) job is now available in one of the international engineering company in Thailand.
Salary: Variable Bonus, provident fund, annual leaveLocation: BangkokDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting role of Regional HR Generalist (x1 vacancy) focusing on C&B has become available in one of the international engineering company. This is a great opportunity for candidate who likes to explore regional role.