HR Manager - Supply Chain
Salary THB70000 - THB80000 per month + Group Insurance
Consultant Rungrin Rattanaphan
Job Ref 1781860/001
Date posted 04 August 2022bangkok human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok TH THB 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding end-to-end supply chain plus technology is looking for HR Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for 4 warehouses in Bangkok.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued HR compliance, turnover rate, welfare development, recruitment and on-boarding process improvement to be successful in the role. You will enjoy competitive base salary with insurance for this role.
- Overall of managing 4 warehouses
- Recruiting and on-boarding: plan company talent acquisition strategy to on-boarding new hires (warehouse staff/ workers)
- Training and development: initiate skill training and implementation of development programs to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers
- Employee relations: Provide proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of the organisation from c-suite to independent contractors, in order to build and maintain a high performing and engaged team.
- HR administration: Responsible for compensation management and also work with 3rd parties to manage payroll, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping and maintenance of team member files and other related documents
- HR policies and programs: Administrate HR policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of end-to-end supply chain/ logistics.
- Thai Nationality
- Experience of management in logistic or any related company
- Strong strategic part , able to set up policy of HR and manage overall of HR
- Experience of dealing with blue collar
- Able to go on business trip to upcountry
- Flexible and dynamic culture
This company is much more than HR Manager responsibility and is anything but conservative. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or send your CV to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Social InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022A new start up company specialised in end-to-end supply chain plus technology is looking for HRD&OD (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will utilise HR transformation, set up competency, PMS program and build culture to develop employees.
Salary: THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Group InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 19 July 2022A rapidly expanding end-to-end supply chain plus technology is looking for a talented HRBP (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for 3 warehouses in Bangkok.
Salary: THB70000 - THB90000 per month + Group Insurance, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting HRD Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the long lasting group company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for L&D specialist or HRD who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB60000 - THB80000 per month + group insurance + variable bonus 3 months + provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 20 July 2022This is an interesting Senior HR Executive (x1 vacancy) job as recruiting & L&D role in global company.
Salary: THB60000 - THB100000 per month + Social Security, Incentive, Variable BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 July 2022A leading company in restaurant business is seeking HR Manager (x1 vacancy) to create new history in their organisation. Reporting directly to the President, this is a role for a HR Manager who is a leader in their field.