Salary variable bonus, annual leave
Consultant Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
Job Ref 1794400/001
Date posted 18 July 2022bangkok human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 financial-services Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity of HR Manager (x1 vacancy) in one of the start up financial service has just been opened for experienced HR who would like to work in challenging integration project.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this managerial role, you will be reporting to the Regional HR Head and to the Country Managing Director. You will oversee full HR delivery services for the business and drive HR projects and initiatives that are aligned to the goals and objectives of the country’s business as well as the group’s. You will enjoy competitive base salary with attractive bonus for this role.
- Oversee full range of HR functions of the country, including manpower planning, recruitment, employee engagement, payroll, compensation and benefits, learning and development, , performance management and disciplinary issues
- Ensure the business unit’s strategies are supported by HR services and projects, giving the business its competitive edge
- Drive and implement cross-functional HR strategies and projects aimed building a high-performance culture, efficient work processes, enhancing team synergies, enhancing of employee experience with the organisation
- Be the trusted HR advisor to the management by providing sound advice on matters related to human capital, so as to support them in making business decisions
- Ensure compliance to in-country’s labour law. throughout human resource management
- Act as point of contact for M&A matters
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure all HR addresses are addressed pre and post-merger
Provide operational support to drive seamless integration of the new acquired business into the group e.g. redeployment of employees, retention of talents, alignment of welfare and benefits, performance plans etc. with the aim to create operational synergies for successful M&A
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- 10-15 years of relevant HR experience as HR Generalist
- Experience in M&A is a plus
- Have proven ability to build and sustain high performing relationships, both locally and regionally
- Curious, hungry for growth, and are committed to bringing innovation and continuous improvement
- Strike an unmatched balance between business requirements and people needs; able to think on a macro-scale and also dived into details when there is a need to
- Familiar with HR reporting e.g. analysing and presenting findings and reporting back to the business as well as tracking and disseminating key HR data
- Have exceptional communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Detail oriented and take pride in your execution capabilities
- Good command in English, both written & spoken
- Thai Nationality
This start up financial services firm is expanding its business significantly in Thailand and internationally.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: 18,000 AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting HRBP Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a telecommunication company in Bangkok.
Salary: Car, Fixed Bonus, Variable BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 11 August 2022An interesting opportunity as HR Director (x1 vacancy) has just become available in one of the international automotive company in Thailand.
Salary: THB140000 - THB200000 per month + BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 08 August 2022This is an interesting job as HR Manager (x1 vacancy) in multinational automotive which has strong knowledge of law and regulations.
Salary: variable bonus, provident fund, annual leaveLocation: BangkokDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting HRBP double hatting L&D (x1 vacancy) job is now available in one of the international engineering company in Thailand.
Salary: Variable Bonus, provident fund, annual leaveLocation: BangkokDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting role of Regional HR Generalist (x1 vacancy) focusing on C&B has become available in one of the international engineering company. This is a great opportunity for candidate who likes to explore regional role.