HR Director work in Vietnam
Salary Social Insurance, Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rungrin Rattanaphan
Job Ref 1788330/001
Date posted 31 May 2022bangkok human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-15 2022-07-30 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader in OEM textile manufacturing is recruiting a HR Director (x1 vacancy) to join based in Vietnam.
About the HR Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Director will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in Thailand Head Office, Cambodia and Vietnam. You will enjoy competitive base salary with insurance and bonus.
- Oversee the full spectrum of the HR function in the strategic level and be part of the executive committee in translating the business priorities into HR strategies, plans and actions to implement for all location
- Lead and coach the HR team in the country and overseas to ensure process efficiency and meet the business time line and objectives
- Monitoring and ensuring HR strategies and direction deliver from the HQ to the every location in the same direction
- Be a consultant with top management in all HR issue
- Develop corporate HR & GA strategies in term of recruitment, employer branding
- Ensure all recruitment and HR & GA policies to be standardise and align with business direction
- Oversee all of HR operations and policies such as recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relation and general affairs for HQ to comply with business direction and align with Thai labour law
- Set up performance management, competency and gap evaluation for individual development plan, organisation culture
- Focus on develop and implement talent management and succession plan
- Initiate, design, develop and work end-to-end in training and development process
- Initiate and implement E-learning to comply the organisational policy
- Initiate and implement special project that related with HR & GA function
- Others task was assign by supervisor
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of HR Strategic part including experience of implement overall of HR.
- At least 10 years of working experience in HR fields and five years in managerial level in manufacturing especially in textile
- Professional skill on HRD management and implementation core values, competency, performance management
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Able to travel to work oversea and upcountry as per assignment
The textile manufacturing focusing the highest quality standards manufacture with diversity culture and environment. Also, managing director is continuously expand business around the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Director.
Apply today or send your CV to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Social Insurance, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 June 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader in OEM textile manufacturing is recruiting a HR Director (x1 vacancy) to join based in Vietnam.
Salary: Variable bonus, provident fund, annual leaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 30 May 2022An exciting opportunity in one of the newly set up fintech company has just arisen in the market.
Salary: THB180000 - THB250000 per month + attractive bonus + health insurance + Travel allowance + Provident fund + etc.Location: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 30 May 2022An exciting HR Business Partner - Commercial (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading fast moving consumer product companies based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Salary: THB180000 - THB250000 per month + attractive bonus + health insurance + Travel allowance + Provident fund + etc.Location: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 April 2022An exciting HR Business Partner - Commercial (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading fast moving consumer product companies based in Bangkok, Thailand.