HRBP Manager (Retail Business)
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Insurance Support, Provident Fund 4.5%, Incentive
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rungrin Rattanaphan
Job Ref 1773890/001
Date posted 09 May 2022samut-prakan-province human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-05-13 2022-07-08 retail Samutprakan TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HRBP Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of global retail store business based in Thailand. Reporting directly to Head of HR. this is a critical role for a HRBP who is a leader in their field and want to challenge to implement own strategies to the organisation.
About HRBP Manager Role:
Retail HR Business Partner (HRBP) manages, leads the change and drives people growth for future business expansion and priorities of Thailand Organisation to be the best employer in APAC. The HRBP leads the role of performance management review, talent management, employee relations, recruiting and retention strategies, digital learning initiatives, conflict resolution, management development and employment policies and practices. In addition, the HRBP also advises the store management and retail operations team regarding employee relations and HR policies and procedures. You will enjoy insurance and provident fund for this role.
- Develop, organise and implement recruiting strategies across locations, including social marketing with strong Employer Value Proposition, online and platform, direct recruiting, job fairs, sourcing and screening
- Perform talent acquisition to attract the right employee persona for store level by in-full-on-time with quality
- Design learning and development framework, onboarding program, store orientation and deployment to store level by customised learning-based methodology in the digital era
- Drive, monitor and review performance management for store level to ensure store achievement will perform as a company target
- Train, coach and develop store managers capability on leadership programs, interviewing and selection to the standards and assist with the interview and selection process of all employees
- Deliver global standard customer service to the regional team, store management teams, sales staff and operations team
- Understand and apply all employment legislation in conjunction with company policies and procedures, ensure employment and HRIS legislation is displayed in all associates work areas
- Work collaboratively with the store management team, regional/district teams on employee relations issues. Resolve manager and employee dissatisfaction by investigating complaints and concerns, evaluating and offering possible courses of action and providing advice, guidance and direction for resolution
- Maintain HR KPI measurement and record by documenting incidents and resolutions of issues. Obtain opinions from the Head of HR, Retail Director, Operation Manager, District Manager, Store Manager and Advisor
- Provide leadership and support to managers and associates on policy interpretation and other associate relations matters, including but not limited to performance management, internal administrative investigations and training needs
- Monitor and review regions compensation guidelines and exceptions
- Manage various projects as assigned
- Travel the region to ensure proper visibility from HR
To success HRBP role, you need to have logical thinking, able to use data analytic experience and fast create and act to result
- Experiences in operational HR (Talent Acquisition/Learning and Development), ideally within a retail environment
- Capability of building effective and productive working relationships within store locations and other field and corporate departments
- Thorough knowledge of Thai labour market and legislation required. Experience with other Asia countries would be desirable
- Ability to train and coach on a variety of topics
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detailed oriented and have the ability to multitask, good time management
- Ability to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English
This global retail needs potential talent to transform organisation to drive with rapidly growth. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager.
Apply today or message to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + provident fundLocation: Samut Prakan ProvinceDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting HRD Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading manufacturing group in Bangkok.
Salary: THB150000 - THB170000 per month + Group Insurance, BonusLocation: Samut Prakan ProvinceDate posted: 18 May 2022A global lead company is looking for Fleet Recruitment Manager (x1 vacancy), reporting to Fleet Manager. Main responsibility is creating strategic to achieve the goal, end-to-end recruitment with dynamic culture.