Salary Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave
Consultant Rungrin Rattanaphan
Job Ref 1790050/001
Date posted 26 April 2022bangkok human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-05-13 2022-06-25 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international manufacturing is recruiting a HR Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this HR Manager job, you will be responsible for leading full spectrum of HR in its next phase of growth.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading full spec tum of HRM, HRD including GA and payroll. The HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in Thailand. You will enjoy competitive base salary with group insurance and provident fund.
- Establish recruitment and selection program to ensure adequate manpower to meet current and future needs
- Manage and conduct in area of recruitment & Selection, employment and retirement of employees
- Manage employee relation for motivation and impression, monitor effective HR communications, emphasis employee relations and staff activities, ensure that employee morale is maintain to create favourable corporate labour relations and compliance to corporate standard
- Provide efficiency corporate activities for employees, emphasises employee relations and staff activities,
- Advise and consult and management to solve the causes of human resources
- Employee relations with a systematic approach, making or recommending appropriate decisions
- Manage salary and welfare structure-set the standard of salary & welfare structure, job description, evaluation & adjust salary
- Monitor and revise of salary level, benefits offered, and other allowances given to staff to ensure they are competitive with the market
- Manage payroll system and all reports related to payroll system, including Social Security Fund, Workmen Compensation Fund and personnel income tax
- Distribute and keep up-to-date revised policies and procedure to ensure labour law Social Security Fund & Workman Compensation Fund and any legal compliance of HR practices to fulfil requirements
- Provide variety of monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports
- Control and monitor training & development strategies, provide & analyse training need & competencies, survey and analyse for planning include policy and budget for all staff at all levels to ensure the maximum performance as well as contribution to be in line with corporate objective, business growth, strategies & opportunity
The successful candidate must possess experiences in company sizing 500 above in manufacturing including understand Thai Labour Laws well and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Five years' of working experience in management level in manufacturing
- Able to manage all HR operations from end-to-end
- Able to communicate in English
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferable
A well-known international pharmaceutical company in Thailand and in Asia Pacific had diversity culture. They aim to continuous growth in Thailand market as well as in Asia Pacific region, so that why need talent HR who is able to do multi-task skill and good managing a team.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or send your CV to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB151.42 - THB173.05 per month + Group Insurance, BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting HRD Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the long lasting group company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for L&D specialist or HRD who is a leader in their field.