Salary Fixed Bonus + Variable Bonus + Medical Insurance
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 engineering Bangkok TH THB 120000 170000 170000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sr. HRBP (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected engineering company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country MD (Expat), this is a role for an experienced HR Business Partner who is looking for new challenge and work in multinational company.
About the Sr. HRBP Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for help company become the leader in its field through our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity.
- Supporting business leaders to define the long-term business objectives and developing the strategic HR priorities
- Driving high performance in business, in line with global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets
- Facilitating the Talent Management program including talent identification, development plans/activities and succession planning
- Providing advice to leaders on change management interventions that assist the business achieve its goals including culture change initiatives, business transformation, organisation redesign
- Managing processes based on Group guidance and local HR policy. Overseeing implementation of all HR processes including workforce planning, organisation management
- Guiding and overseeing employee relations activities to enhance employee engagement. Ensuring all activities comply with legislation and ethical standards
- Ensuring cross business communication, especially in critical situations and that country demand needs are represented across all pillars
- Representing HR in the wider business, establishing strong relationships with leaders by providing support and guidance in HR matters
- Living company’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
To succeed in Sr. HRBP role, you will need to have the ability to understand strategic business direction and also being the key person to implement and execute for all the HR related activities including working across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of 10 years’ direct experience in HR from international company
- Strategic thinking and able to be hands on
- Well rounded in HR knowledge in both HRM and HRD including labour law
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature leadership and able to communicate with people in different level
- Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality
This engineering firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are one of the global company and listed in Fortune 500. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sr. HRBP job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551