Salary THB350000 - THB450000 per month + Car, Fleet card, Bonus, Insurance, Annual Leave
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 retail Bangkok TH THB 350000 450000 450000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare job opportunity as HR Director (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the leading retail company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the top management, this is a role for a strategic HR professional.
About the HR Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy to align with business, leading and developing team and stakeholder management.
The salary range for this role is THB 350K - 450K per month + Car, Fleet card, Bonus, Insurance, Annual Leave.
- Ensure the Regional HR team has a deep understanding of the business objectives and how that is linked to the delivery of the HR Strategy that they are required to deliver
- Manage and coach the team, identifying talent and ensure the team has the correct skills to deliver an effective and high quality business partner service
- Monitor activity levels in the team and make sure there are adequate resource levels to deliver consistent and excellent services
- Support business leader in the integration of strategy, process, and people into the right structure with the right competencies and capabilities to realise the business plan and maximise performance
- Build strong relationships and trust with leaders and colleagues, offer HR expertise and coaching on people issues, assist leaders to gain better understanding of employee's needs and career aspirations
- Work closely with leaders to analyse, anticipate and outline present and future organisational capabilities and needs
- Drive the people processes (performance, development, and career) and serve as a facilitator and coach managers on motivational performance management
- Develop and review HR processes, policies, working practises and HRIS with COE team to ensure a full understanding of requirements is documented
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to have intensive and extensive experience especially from large organisation with strong knowledge and well rounded in HR.
- Master degree preferable in HR, or an alternative social science
- More than 15 years' experience in HR from international company or large scale company
- Thai Nationality only
- High interpersonal & intercultural skill
- Strong stakeholder management with coaching skill
- Strong communication in both English and Thai
- Sound knowledge of Thai labour law and industrial relations.
This leading retailing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551