Head of HR (Manufacturing)
Salary Bonus + Insurance +Annual Leave
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of HR (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of HR Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading change within HR in order to support the business with right talent and strong leadership. The benefits for this role includes Bonus + Insurance +Annual Leave.
- Lead full spectrum of human capital, covering all aspects of human capital and L&OD matters
- Translate business requirements and objectives into effective human capital practices across the business
- Design human capital strategy in both HRM and HRD to attract the right talent with sufficient manpower and retaining talents in organisation to support business growth
- Act as Business Partner to management team by learning about internal issues and propose solutions that may cover compensation strategy, development plan, talent attractions and etc.
- Act as change agent in building culture to create innovative and collaborative working process through communication, activities and relationship building with key stakeholders
- Monitor all HR activities, reports, projects to be done with smooth operation and within timeline
- Supervise, coach and develop HR team to optimise their skills
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you will need to have business mindset, fast response and people oriented in order to lead people to innovate solutions and adapt to business change.
- Minimum of twenty years experience as HR Generalist with at least five to eight years in managerial level
- Have experience in manufacturing is preferred
- Strong communication and leadership skills with hands on attitude
- Result oriented and flexible to travel with management team to market survey
- Strong HR professional skills set in HRM and HRD
- Thai nationality
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is growing due to business development strategy change. The fast growing career and reward is offered for high performer.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of HR job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551