Salary Fixed Bonus + Insurance + Annual Leave
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 automotive Bangkok TH THB 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Director (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the international automotive company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD (Expat), this is a role for an experienced HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing both commercial, manufacturing and union negotiation. You will also take lead of HR teams for both business units. In additional to an attractive salary, you will also enjoy Fixed Bonus + Insurance + Annual Leave.
- Develop and deploy strategic plans for managing overall human resources policies, procedures, and services in order to maintain effective personnel practices and conform to organisational policies, procedures, and labour laws
- Work closely with management team and support business transformation in terms of providing consulting in organisation structure, people development, headcount planning, skill development, culture transformation, etc.
- Manage the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) process, employee grievance issues, union relationships, and internal communications to attract and maintain a best-in-class workforce, be the employer of choice, and meet yearly objectives
- Attract, select, develop and retain talents to ensure all functions have high-performing associates and vacancies/new positions are filled in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Ensure that functional training needs are met via the facilitation of internal/external resources while achieving high-performance associate results
- Formulate and implement salary and benefit administration plans, policies and procedures as well as provide external and internal data points to functional heads to attract, retain, and reward associates appropriately while maintaining internal and external equity, ensure a performance-based culture
- Deploy a regional architecture, time line, and functional head coaching service to drive a robust performance management system and process in order to retain talent through rewards/recognition and properly manage poor performance.
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to have strong experience as HR Generalist with experience in both commercial and manufacturing and has experience in business transformation.
- Minimum of 20 years’ direct experience preferably within a modern pro-active or international organisation
- Strong HR professional skill set and labour law
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature with logical thinking and strong communication skill with people from diverse background
- Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551