Salary Up to THB150000 per month + + Provident fund + variable bonus + benefit.
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 automotive bangkok TH THB 150000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Lead (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected automotive firms based in Thailand.
About the HR Lead Role:
Reporting directly to Regional HR, you will lead a full spectrum of all HR activities, handle the business in Thailand and deliver the highest quality service to its customers. You will also be in charge of working on HR strategic and operation levels and work with the regional and Thailand teams.
The salary range for this role is THB 130k to 150k per month + Provident fund + variable bonus + benefit.
- Work closely with regional HR and business heads to develop HR strategies aligned with overall business strategy
- Fully lead and execute all restructuring, compulsory process and procedures, organisational change policy to support Thailand and regional HR strategies
- Ability to understand the business operations and support operational efforts through proper staffing from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Ability to analyse, oversee and manage full loops of HR such C&B, talent acquisition, people development, employee relations, engagement, performance management and etc. to support current and future business expansion plans
- Provide consultation and act as ambassador of Thailand eg. talent management and succession planning processes, performance management contribution and career development to all levels to ensure interconnection and gaining competitive edge across site and the region.
To succeed in the HR Lead job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Regional HR and business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Management or Business Management area is required
- Minimum of seven years’ direct experience in a HR Generalist, HRBP role and/or the full spectrum of human resource functions
- Preferably came from a multinational environment
- Experience in dealing with senior management with strong interpersonal skills and strategic perspective
- Display strong leadership, self-motivated, down to earth and ability to work under pressure
This automotive company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Lead job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551