Country HR Manager
Salary THB170000 - THB200000 per month + + Bonuses + Provident Fund + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 pharmaceuticals bangkok TH THB 170000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading healthcare industry is looking for Country HR Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, your main responsibility is to develop, manage and implement HR strategies and execution to support the business.
About the Country HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end process of HR. You will assist Business Head in the continued development and success in its expanding business.
The salary range for this role is THB150k - 200k per month + Bonuses + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Work closely with the business head to develop and foster HR strategy into proactively execution
- Review and update HR policy, procedures and new platforms to enforce the business
- Lead and develop the HR team to deliver its operations towards high quality and timely as well as added value services to the business
- Conduct performance reviews with stakeholders and be able to suggest the development activities
- Manage and administer the HR team to operate a full cycle of HR, but not limited to, talent acquisition, C&B, training, employee engagement, performance management, talent & succession plan, etc.
- Identify, manage risks and/or issues that may occur towards providing the best solution and delivery
- Update and bring the best practice such as the employment regulations, HR current practices, HR trends into the organisation
- To be a good business partner to support the businesses in terms of change management, leadership, and projects based
To succeed in this role, you should have proven ability to work under pressure, able to drive the team, and ability to solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HR, Business Administration or related field
- At least 15 years' work experience in HR and minimum seven years in management position
- High level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving
- Thai nationality only
This healthcare company has an outstanding reputation in its fields and great value is placed on people training and development. With a rich history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Country HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551