Assistant HR Manager
Salary THB60000 - THB70000 per month + Insurance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave
Consultant Urasa Jarupravit
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 sales Bangkok TH THB 60000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant HR Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the international trading company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to HR Manager, this is a role for a professional HR who like to work in the dynamic environment.
About Assistant HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for serving organisation in term of full loop of smooth HR process and operation. You will work closely with HR Manager and support coordination tasks from oversea regional office.
The salary range for this role is THB 60k - 70k per month + Insurance + Provident Fund + Allowance.
- Handle HR operational tasks related to recruitment & employment, compensation & benefit, HRIS, training & development, employee relations as well as organisation development
- Support line managers/employees on key HR processes. For example, performance management, training and disciplinary action etc.
- Provide prompt advice and resolution to general employee's issues/concerns, address the critical issues to HR Director in due course
- Consolidate the monthly employee movements, the changes to initiate payrolls i.e. process the commission / incentive calculation and ensuring the optimum accrual on regular basis
- Update all weekly, monthly & yearly reports and analysis required by regional and global on a timely basis
- Collect and Maintain employee data and P-File to be ready to use to furnish analytic and metrics reports
- Assist the managers and employees for the online training required by corporate
- Support management for any travelling, visitors from oversea office, schedule appointments per assigned
- Own SAP HR end-to-end process, ensuring its data integrity
To succeed in the Assistant HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to multi-tasking and able to deal with people in different level communication with HR Manager,
- Minimum five to eight years' related experience
- Superb communication skills honed in business partnering/ advisory roles
- Experience in HR Generalist and strong in HRM and employment law
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
- Good English communication skills (speaking & writing)
- Thai Nationality
This international trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is dynamic but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant HR Manager.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551