Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + + Provident Fund + annual leave
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 education-and-training Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected international education group in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD and regional HR, this is a role for professional HR who has experience working with both Thai and Expat employees.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be the key person to promote and ensure safeguarding for children starting from recruiting the right person, being the change agent for new process and policy and aligning with regional HR to implement upcoming HR projects such as C&B and HRIS.
The salary range for this role is THB 100K - 120K per month + Provident Fund + annual leave.
- Lead full loop of HR & administration activities from recruit to retire for both non academic and expat teachers
- Act as HR business partner to heads of schools to provide consulting in terms of employee engagement, training & development needed, market & industry info, labour law, risk factor or any change in new policy or procedure
- Be the key person to interact and communicate to staff both local and expat at all levels in order to create employee engagement, providing clear information about benefits and understand any support needed in terms of HR
- Provide expert guidance to hiring managers in the recruitment process, from sourcing and liaising with 3rd party from recruiting until background and safeguard checking
- Manage a team of 3 in obtaining relevant supporting documentations, work permit, visa applications, employment contract and employee orientation to ensure staff's readiness to on-board
- Analyse result of performance evaluation of staff, prepare & recommend training & development needed to support the schools people management strategies; ensure available skills are in place to meet the needs of the school
- Work closely with finance team to ensure payroll accuracy, budget forecasting and spending
- Apply compliance as well as policies to ensure new staff are safe to the children and employment laws and legislation including training are in place
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work and communicate effectively with the diverse culture and matrix structure. You will also have to make sure any decisions made are based on the safety of the children as school's priority.
- Minimum eight years' experience in HR field preferably from hotel or education industry
- Highly motivated with an eye for detail and quality of work
- Must be reliable and flexible, with ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to build trust, credibility and forge effective working relationships at all levels in the organisation
- Must have outstanding communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team, with people from multi-national and diverse backgrounds.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suites including Word and Excel
- Strong command of English is a must
- Only Thai nationality
This international school is under the School Management Group from the UK which manages 68 schools in 8 countries within Europe, Asia and South America. With their regional office in Singapore, the school's objective is not only to teach but build the children to have creativity and understanding of self characters to maximise their strength to become the future leaders. You will get to work with people from diverse backgrounds including MNCs who have the passion to build future leaders.
If you are looking for new a working environment where well being and success of the children is the result of your performance, this is the role for you. Great benefits await the right person in this HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551