HR Business Partner
Salary THB40000 - THB60000 per annum + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Group Insurance and etc.
Consultant Chawin Jiravijitkul
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 manufacturing-and-production Bangplee TH THB 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Business Partner job (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available for a leading international manufacturer company. Reporting directly to HR Manager, this is a role for a professional HR who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for HR Generalist and process improvement, delivering the highest quality service.
The salary range for this role is THB 40K - 60k per month +Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Group Insurance and etc
- Take lead in talent acquisition activities including sourcing and selection and integration, Employer branding initiatives, University partnership
- Facilitate and coach manager and employee to understand Performance Management Process (PMP). Effectively deploys performance management processes and practices within country to support driving desired business performance results achievement
- Participate in, and/or lead Human Resources projects as assigned, maximise the business leader and employee's engagement in HR projects and activities
- Be responsible to own the HR reporting, and undertaking the detailed data analysis, ensure the quality report be progressed to the relevant business leaders and HR leaders
- Ensures local operational support are conducted in an effective and efficient manner and continuously seek for process improvement
- Support to Employee engagement activity, including be the coach for Employee Engagement action plan
- Multilevel of interactions with Regional level, Local HR and Business leaders to drive HR initiates
- Work in partnership with the business in identifying key employees with high performance and high potential, support to develop and implement the actions of maintain health talent pipeline and succession planning
- Provides guidance on all aspects of employment law issues dealing with involuntary terminations, settlement agreements, redundancy processes, grievances and disciplinary matters up to and including termination
- Track and monitor progress and escalating business risks where appropriate and ensure smooth and timely completion of the project
- Responsible for management and delivery of compensation and benefits and all related HR policies and guidelines for the company.
To succeed in the role, you must have good knowledge of local labour legislations and industrial acts.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in business, organisational behaviour or HR related discipline
- Certifications in HR, Psychology or related disciplines would be helpful
- Minimum five years’ experience in HR generalist or business partnering roles
- Experiences with multinational corporations or in progressive HR practices would be an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English
- Good business acumen, able to partner with Business Leaders, Country T&E Lead and various local Functional Heads in providing the relevant talent solutions and support
- Highly independent and results oriented with superb follow-through and execution skills
- Good analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced and transforming environment
- Change agent, able to execute change initiatives effectively
- High level of integrity and able to manage confidential and sensitive information
This leading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551