HR Manager (Digital Industry)
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance.
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 design-and-creative bangkok TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at Digital-Online industry based in Bangkok. This role reports directly to the Regional Head.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will be part of development team's continued development and success in its Bangkok location.
The salary range for this role is THB 60K - THB 80K per month + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance.
- Work closely with Regional and Head of Business in Thailand to develop and implement into critical HR action for local
- Responsible for interpret of HR strategy from global and drive operations as well as transformation HR for local
- Implement payroll operations and ensure all data are accurate
- Develop recruitment strategy and process for forecast/fulfil demand workforce planning to meet business needs
- Define the workforce requirement needed, sourcing, selection, hiring, developing until resigning
- define current compensation & benefit bench marking within the industries to ensure competitive in the market
- Plan, organise, control and monitor overall HR activities
- Review and advise performance management to line managers to ensure its appropriate tools to drive business performance
- Act as a change agent and lead HR initiatives for an assigned projects
- Responsible to nvestigate any issues related to all employees and make recommendations for actions
The successful HR Manager must posses at least seven years' experiences in HR Generalist role or related.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, related area or equivalent
- Management skill requirements: leadership, supervisory, decision making, coaching, problem solving, planning, and communication
- Computer literacy is desirable
- Fluency in English and Thai is essential
This Digital-Online company needs no introduction, they honour high level of integrity and compliance.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551