Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Group Insurance and etc.
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chawin Jiravijitkul
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR lead (x1 vacancy) job has become available in a sports retail company, based in Bangkok.
About the HR Lead Role:
In this critical role, you will provide human resources leadership, expertise and consulting to business leaders and key partners, to maximise organisation effectiveness and help activate the organisation for growth. You will play a key role in executing strategies and interventions requiring organisational design, employee relations, leadership and team development, change management, performance management, compliance and overall.
The salary range for this role is THB 80k - 100K per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Group Insurance and etc.
- Partner with two HRBP Directors (for Nike Brand and Global Sourcing & Manufacturing) to drive key HR initiatives and interventions, including talent management and change management activities
- Support and coach leaders and managers at different levels on team and talent matters; utilising a variety of communication and development methods
- Ensure HR policies, procedures and reporting are compliant with local laws; recommend amendments to human resources policies to meet organisational needs
- Partner with business leaders to leverage culture to engage and energise employees
- Understand the retail business priorities and support the on-ground delivery of HR programs and services to our stores to build commitment, capability, and overall engagement among individuals and teams
- Leverage the regional HR COEs to deliver solutions ensuring the best possible employee experiences are provided. Contribute information and analysis
- Work alongside Employee Relations and HR-Shared Service teams to resolve employee queries and issues as appropriate
To succeed in this role, you must have working knowledge of Thailand Labor Laws.
- At least five years' HR experience (Generalist/Business Partner)
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources from an accredited institution, or related degree with strong academic achievement
- HR Generalist experience with a strong understanding of talent management best practice, talent programs, HR operations and HR planning
- Absolute fluency in English and Thai required for this role
This global brand needs no introduction and is the leading brand for sports retail.
If you are passionate about HR and want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551