Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Bonus, Insurance
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-17 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Director (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for an HR professional with experience in setting up HR.
About the HR Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for set up, monitor, lead and develop HR for both commercial and manufacturing business of the company.
The salary range for this role is THB 200K - 300K per month + bonus + insurance.
- Work closely with CEO and other top management in terms of HR strategy, organisation structure, merger & acquisition, culture, budgeting and HR practice
- Design and set up HR foundation, process, policies that suit with business and short & long term HR strategy and planning
- Arrange HR team structure to match with business needs and develop them to perform professionally
- Evaluate and revise existing HR practice to make the organisation to have the right people, pay by performance organisation and the right culture
- Educate line managers about HR roles and advise HR practice according to labour law and judgement
- Build company's culture and design strategy to promote and communicate to employees at all level in order to reinforce them to absorb and perform the right behaviour
- Work closely with CFO to ensure budgeting goes as planned.
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to have experience in setting up HR for head office and subsidiaries company and working with top management in terms of budgeting.
- Minimum of 15 years’ direct experience in compensation & benefits area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Strategic thinking
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong HR professional skill set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication. Capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai Nationality
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is expanding and if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551