Salary Provident Fund + Bonuses
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 financial-services bangkok TH THB 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager job (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services companies. Reporting directly to HR Director, this is a role for a professional HR who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad HR strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR-related activities, including talent acquisition, compensation & benefit , performance management, people development, talent & succession plan and engagement.
The salary range for this role is THB150k - 250k per month + Provident Fund + Bonuses.
- Work closely with HR Director and Head of Business to interpret business strategy into HR strategy
- Responsible throughout the talent acquisition procedures and process such as approval positions requisition, working with external recruitment firm and etc.
- Responsible for a full cycle of C&B such as payroll reconcile, salary&benefits review, job matching, mobility, global C&B projects where relates to performance review
- Partnering with all businesses to provide guidance to all managers relates to HR policies, procedures that comply with the specific countries
- Execute people development programs as fundamental and specific requirement for talents and/or key positions.
- Provide a support to all employees in terms of HR policy, procedures and HR activities
- Drive and initiate engagement activities and ensure it can be tracked an improvement record
- Responsible other appropriate global projects as assigned
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with HR Director and senior business development teams, across the borders and internal matrix.
- At least ten years of HR generalist, HR Business Partner
- Hands-on, good analytical and planning skills
- Strong in Leadership, stakeholder management skills
- Pleasant personality with service mind
- Be able to work within complex environment or matrix organisation
- Excellent in English communication both verbal and written
- Thai nationality only
This international financial services firm is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551