HR Business Partner (Automotive Industry)
Salary THB60000 - THB75000 per month + Provident fund + variable bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarin Wongkitprasert
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 automotive bangkok TH THB 60000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known automotive industry is looking for a HR Business Partner (x 1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all HR-related functions.
About the HR Business Partner role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will lead HR activities with regard to lead projects based. As the HR Business Partner, you will be in charge of working on closely with business units and lead the projects of the company.
The salary range for this role is THB 60k to 75k per month + Provident fund + variable bonus.
- Work closely with Regional HR and local HR to develop HR strategy and execution
- Ensure the quality execution of local operational HR works including recruitment, promotion, training, talent management & succession planning, compensation & benefits, organisation design, employee engagement, performance management, and etc
- Be an advisor to support and guide employees in all HR related matter
- Be a counterpart with businesses and HR share services of all HR processes, procedures, and budgeting
- Lead and drive new HR initiatives and projects including change/transformation to ensure following up for people development and align with business direction
- Administer all areas of HR compliance and HR activities within area of responsibility
The successful HR Business Partner will be the partner with business focused, analytical and decisive.
- At least five years' experience in HR generalist, HR Business Partner in dynamic environment
- Be able to work independently and cross functionally
- High level of inter-personal skill and supervisory skill
- Good skills in communication and presentation, time management, prioritising and delegating work, teamwork, problem solving and decision-making
Ability to meet deadlines, plan and organise resources to ensure compliance
- Good logical thinking, flexible and be able to cope within complex environment
- Very good command of English both verbal and written
- Thai citizenship only
The successful HR Business Partner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive HR Business Partner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551