HR Business Partner
Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month + 2 Months Fixed Bonus and Insurance
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 retail Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Business Partner (x1 vacancy) role has just become available at one of the most respected retail companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for an experienced HR who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for being the main person to contact line manager of responsible business unit for any HR issues, dealing with COE team and consulting for HR solutions.
The salary range for this role is THB120k to THB150k + 2 Months Fixed Bonus and Insurance.
- Understand business direction, market, employee within responsible units in order to find solutions to attract and retain talents in the organisation
- Provide coaching, consulting and insights to line managers in terms of HR regarding to market benchmarking, labour law, engagement tools, organisational structure that match with business direction
- Work closely with Centre of Expertise (COE) in implementing HR project such as Talent management, succession planning, training and development, employee engagement, etc.
- Work with line managers of responsible business unit to understand their unique team culture, skill-sets needed, leadership style, key issues in order to create employee engagement and optimise performance
- Communicate and interact with all employees to ensure their understanding about company's direction, values, practices and process
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively with business leaders and employees, must be initiative and have passion in HR.
- Minimum of five years’ direct experience in HR field preferably from international company
- People oriented, strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Strong command of English
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
The company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551