Strategic HR Business Partner
Salary THB150000 - THB180000 per month + Insurance
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Strategic HR Business Partner (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director ASEAN based in SG, this is a role for an expert HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About the Strategic HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for being HR consultant to management team in terms of talent retention, people development, succession planning, organisation restructuring due to business change, on-boarding process, etc.
The salary range for this role is THB150k to THB180k per month + Insurance.
- Partnership with the business unit leadership including function heads and COEs to build strategies that will engage people in delivering the organisation’s vision; plays an active role in engaging people on sustainable business growth and the commercial agenda; recognises and provides insights on business trends, barriers, risks and opportunities that may impact the business
- Accountable for HR operations within Thailand ensuring that operations comply with local and international legal, regulatory and standards requirements
- Acts as coach and trusted business advisor to influence BU and Function leaders and their in the areas of leadership, organisation effectiveness, leading change, organisation architecture, building capability and the implications of short and long-term strategic decisions
- Champion the company culture by recognising, articulating and shaping our culture; drive the need for change; drive organisational norms and values, and integrates the culture into associate's ways of working
- Partners with centres-of-excellent (COEs) in oversea to drive integrated talent recruitment, management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines, ensuring a sustainable bench of growing and ready now talent for key positions for the business unit
- Ensure standard HR systems, processes, policies, procedures, plans, and programs are in place and effectively utilised (compensation, employee relations, staffing, performance management, etc.)
To succeed in the Strategic HR Business Partner role, you will need to understand HR in strategic level and able to perform some operation tasks required.
- Minimum of 15 years’ direct experience in HR Generalist area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Strategic and critical thinking with people skill to deal with people in diverse culture and in different locations
- Positive attitude and mature leadership and capable to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is combined with various culture and if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Strategic HR Business Partner job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551