Head of HR
Salary THB200000 - THB250000 per month + Medical Insurance
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 29 June 20192019-06-29 2019-08-28 retail Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of HR role (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected food retail companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for strong HR Generalist who wants to utilise his/her skills.
About the Head of HR Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for taking business ownership and building HR team to be able to support business operation to run smoothly.
The salary range for this role is THB200k to THB250k per month + Medical Insurance.
- Ensure all Asia Pacific HR strategies are properly executed and followed for operations in Thailand
- Partner with General Manager to build a sustainable organisational and operational model for long-term success through organisation design, team structure, and manpower planning
- Manage and implement the annual performance management process for employee nationwide, discuss supervisory performance with line managers to align on career development plan, keep record and follow-up individual development plan (IDP) to ensure enough pool of successors
- Monitor HR full spectrum to ensure smooth operation and continuous improvement to retain and keep talent satisfied and reduce turnover
- Serve as contact point for legal/government agencies in dealing with complicated employee issues relating to employment, disciplinary actions, and employee relations
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you will need to have ability to understand the whole picture of HR both business and people orientation. You will need to be result oriented in through developing teams or being hands on.
- Minimum of 20 years’ direct experience in HR preferably from MNC
- Have business partner attitude and adaptable to change
- Strong HR professional skill set with at least 10 years of managing the team
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication; able to deal with complex topics
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
This food retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of HR job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551