HR Manager - SEA
Salary Group Insurance + Bonus + Provident Fund
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 engineering Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting regional HR Manager role (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected electrical engineering companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director - Commercial in HK, this is a role for experienced HR Generalist who would like to expand to a regional level.
About the HR Manager - SEA Role:
In this business critical role you act as the HR business partner and HR practitioner for SEA countries ; work closely with regional office to support people strategy and help people managers create an engaging employee experience.
The salary range for this role is THB120k - THB150k per month + Group Insurance + Bonus + Provident Fund.
- Oversee the HR function for Southeast Asia region including Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam
- Work as HR Business Partner for business and functional leaders to support their business plan execution from HR perspective
- Work as HR Practitioner to execute the overall human resources policies and strategies successfully
- Collaborate with regional leader to identify areas to enhance business performance through strategy, structure, process, people and reward
- Develop plans with people managers to attract, develop and retain talents to support the overall business strategy
- Manage cost effective recruitment selection activities in conjunction with AP Talent Acquisition Team
- Play an active role in supporting performance management review cycle, proactively partnering with people managers to analyse performance results and develop action plan
- Facilitate the implementation of programs and company initiatives in Southeast Asia
- Participate in ad hoc projects when needed
To succeed in the HR Manager - SEA role, you will need to have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and able to understand business in each market and tailor solution to match with local context.
- 12 years' HR generalist experience in multinational company with four years' supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge of HR best practices and related legal regulatory, with regional experience a plus
- Able to work unindependently and able to provide consulting based on local context to management team and regional COE team
- Excellent planning and organising skills, with good time management skills and sensitive to numbers
- Able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation and cope with a fast-paced environment with difficult customers
- Fluent in English and Thai n a dynamic environment under pressure
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
This engineering company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. Listed in NYSE and various products which covers different industries. Culture is dynamic but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager - SEA job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551