Learning & Development Manager – ASEAN
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 human-resources-and-personnel Bang Na TH THB 140000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Learning & Development Manager - ASEAN job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods companies. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the HR Director.
About the Learning & Development Manager - ASEAN Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire Learning and Development, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with HR Director and ASEAN team. You will also take the lead providing direction to all development activities.
- Evaluate individual and organisational development needs and create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Implement various learning methods company-wide (eg. coaching, mentor program, job-shadowing and online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training
- Coordinate, organise people & capability review and provide full support on Leadership Development Program
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities and help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Act as the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries within the organisation
- Gain a full working knowledge of each business unit to work alongside leaders to design effective training programs
- Responsible for talent management process
- Manage the training budget for the organisation and source cost effective solutions
- Build relationships with external training suppliers and negotiate contracts
- Lead the organisation wide implementation of high-performance environment methodology focusing on end-to-end performance management process that will distinguish between high performer and poor performer and drive performance
- Manage talent management program to understand talent- ambition, ability, agility, achievement, where it lies, risk and gaps for development; analyse and interpret talent database to ensure talent initiatives are high impact to the long-term organisational health
To succeed in the Learning & Development Manager - ASEAN role, you will need to have strong communication skills and the passion to help people to grow.
- Minimum of seven years’ direct experience in L&D and OD area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation or regional experience
- Strong knowledge in L&D, talent management and succession planning
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Able to travel to other countries independently and conduct training to foreigner
- Able to build rapport, flexible and adjust oneself to other culture
- Thai nationality
- Fluent command in English
- Able to work in Bangna area
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Learning & Development Manager – ASEAN job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551