Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Plant HRBP job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Head of HR (Thai) and dotted line to Operation Director (Expat) this is a role for an experienced HRBP who would like to take the new challenge.
About the Plant HRBP Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for strategic HR planning to support production plan, union negotiation and change management within organisation.
- Act as HR Business Partner to work closely with Operation Director, Head of Finance, Corporate HR team in order to plan HR strategy according to business direction
- Monitor full spectrum of HR activities to run smoothly with initiatives to align with company's core values and culture
- Ensure employee engagement and ally with union to build strong relationship
- Be the key person to lead change management in terms of people capability, culture, and communication
- Be the consultant to top management in providing consulting in terms of labour law, HR best practices, people management, etc.
- Lead and develop team to perform as professional HR and be able to work proactively
To succeed in the Plant HRBP role, you will need to have good understandings about manufacturing and can be both strategic and hands on.
- Minimum of 15 years’ direct experience as HR Generalist in international manufacturing business unit
- FMCG or high volume manufacturing business is preferred
- Union negotiation experience is highly preferred
- Good leadership, communication and strategic thinking with good judgement to complex situation
- Strong HR professional skill set in both HRM and HRD
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Thai Nationality
- Location: outer ring of Bangkok
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant HRBP job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551