Country Human Resources Manager
Consultant Arisa Rojnuckarin
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 trade-and-services Bangkok TH THB 80000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Country Human Resources Manager job has just become available at a Chemical company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional HR and Country Manager, this is a role for a generalist who is a leader in their field.
About Country Human Resources Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for full spectrum of HR-Business partner role to local managers on key HR activities, and work closely with Regional HR Team. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities in Thailand.
• Full spectrum of HR - Business partner role to local managers on key HR activities such as employee engagement, retention, leadership and talent pipeline etc. & responsible for the provision of all HR Operational activities.
• Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of HR initiatives including organization culture, change management, organization design, work/job design and metrics, team and organization effectiveness
• Coach and support managers on people management and operational HR tasks.
• Review and refine existing local HR processes and structure, initiating improvements/simplifications accordingly.
• Expat Management - expat claims, adhering to expat policy
• Support and implement on agreed competence development and learning initiatives
• Support managers on recruitments
• Ensure global HR process are implemented and followed locally
• Manage the payroll vendor and ensure timeliness on the monthly pay cycles
• Be the local advisory on HR Operational issues , ensuring compliance with local labour rules and regulations (eg. Giving professional advice in payroll, employee handbook update, tax and social security related subjects)
• Responsible for 100% Data accuracy in HRIS
• As part of the Thailand Management team, contribute to any HR initiatives to ensure success in the country.
• Provide high quality service to employees and managers
• Minimum of 10 relevant HR generalist experience (HR operations, payroll, recruitment, development, etc.), plus few years' experience of managerial level
• Familiar with labour regulations and HR operating environment
• Work experience from international/global companies is preferred.
• Experience in certain HR specialization (eg. Compensation & Benefits, Employee Engagement, Strategic Planning) is an added advantage.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551