Head of Human Resources
Consultant Arisa Rojnuckarin
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 insurance Bangkok TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Head of Human Resources job has just become available at a new start up company based in Bangkok. About the Head of Human Resources Role: In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy, setting up company structure and work closely with CEO. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all HR activities in Thailand.
• Lead the HR team to deliver its functions and services to the Company and employees
• Develop/ manage and execute country HR Framework , Policies and structures in manning the HR functions to support Company's strategic direction and long term goals.
• Accountable for HR Services ie HR Operations and Processes ie Hiring, ComBen, Performance Management, Training & Development and Industrial Relations and Employee Engagement
• Provide guideline, consultation for HODs/ Supervisors and employees to ensure the good practice HR .
• Sound knowledge in Thailand Employment Laws
• Responsible to prepare structured reporting on HR activities and initiatives and status to relevant stakeholder ie CEO, Group on the frequency as per timeline
• Partner with Group and taking leads in Regional project and initiatives
• Thai Nationality only
• Bachelor’s Degree in or higher in Human Resources Management or related fields.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in HR roles with a proven management skills
• Candidates from conglomerates or technology company will be an advantage
• Highly self-motivated, Excellent interpersonal and Communication skill
• Results driven, self initiated, strong leadership, organizational and negotiation skills needed for this role
• Willing for travel for business purposes, as and when required
• Good command of English
This start up company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Human Resources role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551