Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 human-resources-and-personnel bangkok Bangkok TH THB 80000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available in an interesting and fast growing business (an Esport event organiser company) who is going to expand its presence in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a HR professional who would like to build and grow with the business
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will work closely with management team (Expat) to set up office in Bangkok. In this early stage, you will involve in both HR and any related tasks such as administration, office maintenance, facility management, procurement, etc. in order to get office running smoothly.
- Work as sole HR to execute and implement, execute and operate full spectrum of HR from company structure, manpower planning, recruitment, on-boarding, compensation & benefit, payroll system, development plan, performance management and employee engagement
- Create local HR policies, procedures and processes, in line with Group HR policies and local law, business regulations, etc.
- Work closely with the management and business head to understand business direction, reports and provide consulting local initiatives to support in terms of HR
- Be the contact person to external vendors such as recruitment agency, job website, messenger, maid, facility managements, office supply, and ensure that all documents, budgets and contracts are in place
- Run benefit administration and contact government office for visa, work permit, social security, staff welfare, insurance, labour department to ensure that company aligned by law
- Monitor and ensure wellness of staff and engagement and propose initiative to retain talents
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to be proficient in Thai and English, written and spoken.
- At least 8 - 10 years HR experiences & HR generalist skills
- Experience being a sole HR or work in start up or small international office is preferred
- Good problem solving skill and ability to work in flexible environment
- Have knowledge of Thai labour law, basic statutory requirements including HR practices
- Proficient in Thai and English languages, written and spoken
- Maturity to work independently and able to share your points of view to find best solution
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with people from diverse culture
- Hands on who can be both result and detailed oriented
- Able to work around Prawet area
This Esport event organiser firm is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are already situated in SEA and expanding other countries in Asia. They have had worked on many projects with leading companies in Thailand and plan to expand their office to double size in 2020. Due to their expansion, there is career development and internal room to grow available for staff.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the new challenge in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551