Head of Human Resources (FVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Arisa Rojnuckarin
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-16 banking Bangkok TH THB 150000 170000 170000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Head of Human Resources (FVP) job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for an expert HR who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Human Resources (FVP) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service and work closely with CEO. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Develop, review and all human resources management policies relating to HR functions
- Communicate business direction & implementation plans to team in order to ensure the achievement of assigned targets
- Contribute information on budget estimation according to the implementation plan as well as control expenses within budgets
- Define, develop, deliver and maintain talent management programs including supporting the overall development of capability across the organisation
- Communicate relevant HR information and updates to the management and ensuring that this information is cascaded down to operational levels
- Evaluate plans & changes to plans and make recommendations to top management
- Prepare designated management reports for relevant management in order to ensure the adequacy of management information feedback on business performance
- Identify KPIs, assign responsibility and allocate work targets to the team in order to manage their performance
- Provide consultation on issues that require solutions in order to support the team
- Implement the organisation's human resource strategy so that the organisation attracts, manages, develops and retains the employees it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives
To succeed in this Head of Human Resources (FVP) role, you will need to possess strong human relations and people management skills.
- Thai nationality due to nature of the business
- Bachelor or higher in Human Resource Manage or above in Business Administrative or related field
- At least fifteen years' experience management level
- Experience in strategic HR areas, including performance management, talent management, leadership development and employee engagement
- Strategic thinking, analytical thinking and excellent communication and planning skills
- Strong leadership competency
This bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exiting Head of Human Resources (FVP) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551