Consultant Worrarun Boonchaiwit
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-16 human-resources-and-personnel Bangkok TH THB 120000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A HR Manager job has just been made available at a well-known Japanese electronics company.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the full spectrum of HR and the highest quality service and work closely with Business Partner Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR activities.
- Develop, formulate and implement company’s HR strategies and initiatives in line with the company’s mission, vision and strategies to ensure their business goal is met
- Be advisor to management team in terms of HR solutions, labour law and people development tools
- Analyse, monitor and initiate any HR projects in order to strengthen organisation such as competencies, skills, benefits, manpower, performance evaluation, employee engagement, internal communication and etc
- Work with external vendors for recruitment, development to provide service that matches with company's context
- Establish a channel of communication for employees to ensure two-way communication between the company and the employees
- Monitor HR operations to be run smoothly with accuracy
- Work with central HR outsourcing company in terms of recruitment, training and payroll
- Supervise, lead and develop team of 2 to be professional in their field
- To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to work at a strategic level while providing hands-on operation tasks in order to achieve result
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of 10 years’ direct experience as HR Generalist is required, preferably from electronics or Japanese company
- Strong interpersonal skills and down to earth attitude
- HR Business Partner knowledge and coaching skills
- Mature leadership and communication skills; able to deal with complex topics
- Good command of English
- Thai nationality
This well-known Japanese electronics company is one of the largest in Thailand. Their products are in leading position in the market and they have a central company that supports in terms of HR for all companies in the group. Their position is secured, and culture is hard working with rewards according to performance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551